Saturday, February 18, 2012

This Weekend

So far Uli and David can't make it which is enough for the four player game Ed wanted to run but if Owen can't make it then there will only be three, I'm writing a post to explain what is going on in the final two campaign battles but I keep changing my mind, expect the final draft today some time. The leaderboard has been updated and one day the map may be updated, one day... here is the image ed was talking about:

poor Mulg is crying but I am not. Next thing I'm excited about is the concept art for the everblight one, I have no idea what the everblight one is going to look like they make some crazy looking stuff. Exhibit A - the throne of everblight.

Speaking of the throne of everblight:


All I have to say about that is WOOOOO! and an additional WOOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! thats awesome!!!
    can i have it? :P
    now im not the only 1 with a battle engine, and yours comes assembled AND painted?!?!
    congrats :D

    ReplyDelete