Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Warcast

There is a warmachine podcast I listen to call Warcast, they have some stuff going on in their latest podcast I thought I'd tell you lot about. For one they are giving away a Trollkin War Wagon (not painted like my Throne) to the person who posts the best battle report on their forums (details at about an hour and 5 minutes into the podcast). Defiant gaming are also doing an extra 10% off their orders with a discount code at about 1 hour and 42 minutes on the podcast. I'm buying some paints, been using some Vallejo airbrush paints and they are just so much better than the GW/citidel paints. I had intended to move away from GW anyway but this way I have the GW paints there to finish off units I've half done and to touch up models.

No comments:

Post a Comment