Friday, July 13, 2012

New Stuff on PP site

Lots of new models are up:
Khador Demolisher - Part of a new multi part plastic kit like the Avenger (Cygnar). Also Makes Devastator and Spriggan jacks.
Retribution Hyperion Colossal
General Ossrum - New Rhulic (dwarf) mercenary caster. Like the model, like the rules for this one.
And the Assault commandos are now available in a full unit.

Spriggan still looks ridiculous, which is sad because it's one of khador's better non-character jacks. Though the Conquest is probably the best looking model in the game and is very good too so I'm limited in my sympathy. I'm not sure about the new devastator, it's more characterful, you can see where the armoured shell rule comes from but I think I like the shape of the old arms better.

No comments:

Post a Comment