Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Final Standings

I understand Graham and Uli have had their game and that Khador emerged victorious. I love epic Zoktavir, I know a lot of people get spooked by his random focus but he always gets at least 2 which is enough to cast Ravager on himself which means your MAT 9, POW 16, reach, weaponmaster who's every attack is a thresher attack is able to make another attack every time he kills something and can walk an inch before making that attack if there are no enemy models within range. I've seen Butcher himself take down 11 models in a turn including a heavy warjack. He also has a nice assasination run where Beast09 can get to a caster 20" away with the equivalent of 2 focus and +2 MAT without actually using any of Zoktavir's focus, MoW Drakhun can go 23" with 2 "focus" and an initial attack, Fenris can do 26".
So it's
Me - Everblight
Theo - Cygnar
Uli - Khador
Nothing suspicious about the person organising the event winning it. Nothing at all.

Also the stalker I was talking about has been painted:

So pretty. I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him (assuming I win of course).

And on the PP front the Mountain King is confirmed to be revealed at Adepticon (April 19). I'm hanging out for it because I wasn't 100% sold on the concept art (I couldn't quite tell whether some bits were arms or what). No news on what else will be revealed. A really important point is going to be if Colossals count as warjacks. They don't have warjack written anywhere on their card but the language from PP seems to indicate that they will count as warjacks so spells/feats that effect warjacks will effect colossals not just spells/feats that effect battlegroups.

No comments:

Post a Comment