Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More new models


Those are clearly two different heads on the cavalry model and the little inset in the bottom left. As for the models themselves I've never been a fan of Vlad's shoulder pads, I think that your shoulder pads should be smaller than your head is a good rule.

As for the succubus I was going to say that the wings are too small but it doesn't actually have flight so they are supposed to be useless, products of everblight tinkering too much with Nyss physiology. I'll probably try to straighten it a bit though, I think it would look better if it's body was going straight up rather than leaning forward (have to see what that does to the balance of the model).

There's also a 360 degree view of the conquest up on PP if you're interested. It's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment