Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Circle Tokens

I hate in tournaments having to remark tokens every round because they rub off so for a while now I have been preferring to print out tokens (about 19mm square) and blutack them to my old GW bases (just to make them easier to move around the table, sometimes I don't bother). I still keep the dry erase tokens around in case there is something else that needs to be marked but in general I much prefer having something that doesn't rub off and that I don't need to be concerned about marking up before the start of a game/tournament. Anyway I thought I'd share the circle ones I just made in case anyone else out there has similar issues.

click to embiggen.

I've also included something that is kind of a pet peeve of mine which is crippled aspects and crippled systems. I find that is where most of the mistakes happen in the game. I know I've done it before and I've had an opponent do it to me but it's really easy to forget that a system/aspect is out. Then there are opponents who won't even tell you when that happens which I think is very close to cheating. It's an open information game, you should be making it as clear as possible to your opponent (and to yourself as well) what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment