Thursday, September 12, 2013

WTC database

I would have posted this sooner but I've been wasting all my spare time screwing with it and forgot.

http://www.maudlin.be/wtc/query.php

It's an SQL database. I can't assume you are all familiar with SQL since I know Uli occasionally reads this and he can only barely turn on the computer. So some quick and dirty searches you can modify to suit yourselves:

SELECT * FROM wtc WHERE country LIKE "germany" ORDER BY player- will give you all the germans (change Germany to whatever country you want).

SELECT * FROM wtc WHERE faction LIKE "Cryx" ORDER BY player - will give you all the cryx

SELECT * FROM wtc WHERE leader LIKE "Lylyth2" - will give you all the Lylyth2 lists.

SELECT * FROM wtc WHERE list LIKE "%Dougal%" - will give you all the lists with Dougal in them. The % symbols are wildcards, it tells the query to pick any list that has the letters Dougal in it at any point in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment