Thursday, February 7, 2013

Galleon Has Arrived

Woo! Assembling it right now. I don't even have a colour scheme for my mercs (they're supposed to be ragtag and that suits me as I never stick to a colour scheme anyway, always want to try new things). I could always go with the Keith Christiansen method:
The story behind this is that you have to have painted and based models for hardcore at Templecon and the Galleon came out 2 days before Templecon so Keith got a bunch of volunteers to paint different parts, no overarching colour scheme or style and put it together to get this. 

Anyway, Bart Galleon is coming out next week. Will probably inflict it on Uli.

2 comments:

  1. wont be a problem, i will need an email address tho. All up about half a meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete