Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trash Talk

In order to celebrate the fact that comments are now on (stupid default settings) I hereby declare this page to be the comments page for trash talk. At the moment it is set up so that you don't need to register with anything in order to comment but you will need to prove you are human. If anyone is having problems with that (looking at you Uli) tell me and I'll turn it off (it's just to stop spam bots). Just click on the link that says comments if your on the front page otherwise just fill in the box at the bottom of the screen and tell us all how badly you expect me to crush you.

5 comments:

  1. You can't beat the armies of the Dragonfather!There is only one certainty... DEATH!! It does not matter at the hands of whom you were killed.Only that you will be reborn in the service of Lord Toruk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now on the map. Don't worry though you will soon be wiped off it.
    Love
    Everblight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, Dominar Graham of house Billiau, hereby claim these lands in the name of Supreme Archdomina Makeda and the Scorne Empire. All who reside here will serve the Score Empire or be destroyed.
    I fear that subduing such a weak populace is a chance for the Hestatians to earn some measure of glory, rather than a task worthy of my personal intervention. If you must resist, fight with honor and perhaps this will not be a waste of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motivations continued:

    The Dominar had been ordered by Supreme Archdomina Makeda to conquer the city of Wollongong, a task he knew he would be unable to perform. Since he had been given his orders he had been quaking in his boots for he knew that he would be crushed (crushed I tell you!) by the forces of the Everblight. Also he could not spell the name of his own empire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must apologise for any miscommunication that has been caused by being forced to communicate in your unsophisticated and uncultured language. I will do my best to master your inferior language, but to avoid any future miscommunication you should raise yourself to speak in my language.

    Sadly your own utterances echo the reports of my spies, that you are an impulsive, dishonorable beast that prefers to fight, however crudely, with words. But that is not surprising as your words hit with more force than your army. Still, at least you have the bravery to face me, when all the other leaders have fled.

    ReplyDelete