Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mangled Metal Update

Just a quick one for the upcoming Mangled Metal - spells and abilities that generate models still work the same, it's just that your list must only include warjacks or warbeasts so Goreshade gets his feat. My list for those wondering is:


Legion of Everblight
Standard Army
PCs: 25 / 25
6 models

[00] Vayl, Consul of Everblight (0 / 6 WB)
[09]  >> Scythean
[09]  >> Angelius
[09]  >> Angelius
[02]  >> Shredder
[02]  >> Shredder

It's not the greatest mangled metal list in existance but it's solid and I want more practice with Vayl2. The thing I need to improve is predicting where my opponents models need to go so that my angels can be in threat of that area but out of threat of models with greater than 12" threat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment