Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Base Stampers

I am actually supposed to be working, there are new regs out and I think reading through them has melted my brain. So I was browsing kickstarter as a way to avoid doing work and I saw this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1843680961/base-stampers-textured-base-stamps-for-miniature-w?ref=category

The top of a 25mm round base is the same as the inside of a 30mm base. I'm intrigued, enough that I will probably pledge once the guy gets back to me (I want Graveyard and Street but not the other ones if possible).

In other news Wollongong has a full confirmed team (Hooray!). I'm painting my circle very very slowly. I have the Alpha and Morvahna2 almost finished as well as a decent start on Cassius. 29 models to paint and all three circle lists I care about are fully painted. For the 35 point thing coming up (August 10 at GG Wollongong) I'm going to be taking Kromac and Morvahna2:

Circle Orboros
Standard Army
PCs: 35 / 35
21 models

[00] Morvahna the Dawnshadow (0 / 5 WB)
[10]  >> Warpwolf Stalker
[04]  >> Gorax
[01] Gallows Grove
[01] Gallows Grove
[02] Shifting Stones
[01]  >> Stone Keeper
[10] Tharn Blood Pack (5 grunts)
[08] Warpborn Skinwalkers (4 grunts)
[03]  >> Warpborn Alpha

Circle Orboros
Standard Army
PCs: 35 / 35
21 models

[00] Kromac the Ravenous (0 / 4 WB)
[02]  >> Druid Wilder
[10]  >> Warpwolf Stalker
[10]  >> Warpwolf Stalker
[04]  >> Gorax
[02] Blackclad Wayfarer
[05] Druid Stoneward & Woldstalkers
[02] Shifting Stones
[01]  >> Stone Keeper
[02] Shifting Stones
[01] Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew

Not particularly happy with either list (neither caster really looks at 35 points with relish) but need practice with those casters. I might drop Kromac since I don't have Ghettorix yet (Omnus is painting him for me) and try someone who likes the point level. Kaya1 or Grayle maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment