Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Goat Update

I was attempting to work yesterday (that's a lie, I was sitting at my computer looking like I was attempting to work) when the hamster decided to hop on the wheel in my brain and go for a spin. I ended up with this thought - Why not just take all the 8 wound models?

Circle Orboros
Standard Army
PCs: 50 / 50
32 models

[00] Morvahna the Dawnshadow (0 / 5 WB)
[02]  >> Druid Wilder
[10]  >> Warpwolf Stalker
[04]  >> Gorax
[01] Gallows Grove
[01] Gallows Grove
[02] Shifting Stones
[01]  >> Stone Keeper
[02] Shifting Stones
[10] Tharn Blood Pack (5 grunts)
[09] Tharn Ravagers (5 grunts)
[02]  >> Tharn Ravager Chieftain
[08] Warpborn Skinwalkers (4 grunts)
[03]  >> Warpborn Alpha

Ravagers charge at POW 15 so this gives me extra ARM cracking should I need it and while carnivore may take away heart eater it's still a useful option and so far I have not used it on the Wolves (only the Skinwalkers and Stalker, the Wolves just tend to die to a hole bunch of random crap). Ravagers have medium bases preventing tramples to get in the zone and advance deploy which both helps in my scenario game and with the spread of my army (been spreading out pretty far sideways with my old list). I also get a second unit of stones which I can use to either keep my stalker further back until needed or just heal Morvahna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment