Monday, August 5, 2013

Stupid Conversion Post

Plan: Put a skateboard under the right foot. Greenstuff up a sideways hat on his head and airbrush some graffiti on the side and back. Psyched about this conversion, I cleaned the model last night (that's a record for me). Got to find a little skateboard that is the right size.

Plan: Move the sword so it is pointing up. I want her to look more like she's ordering a charge. Possibly change the blade, I'm not sure I like the sword. 

I have a list that uses both of them too:

Circle Orboros
Standard Army
PCs: 50 / 50
27 models

[00] Morvahna the Autumnblade (0 / 6 WB)
[20]  >> Wold Wrath
[05]  >> Woldwatcher
[02] Blackclad Wayfarer
[02] Shifting Stones
[01]  >> Stone Keeper
[08] Tharn Bloodtrackers (9 grunts)
[02]  >> Nuala the Huntress
[08] Warpborn Skinwalkers (4 grunts)
[03]  >> Warpborn Alpha
[02] Viktor Pendrake
[03] Gatorman Witch Doctor


No comments:

Post a Comment