Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kill Me, Also Continuing the Flu Streak

Still sick so I'm going to try to continue my crazy list streak. Today it's Amon Ad Raza. I still don't know if I'm going to look back on this and wonder if I had gone nuts.

Thoughts - Mobility in Menoth has to be good. He man only have 6 focus but I can bring reclaimers and some dudes and focus efficient jacks. Also Wracks and a Heirophant and he casts Mobility for free.

Dervishes - SPD 5 and no reach. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the people spamming dervishes are wrong.

Theme force - two unit of Idrians, 3 monks and no heavies. Also wrong (I assume these two incorrect points form one list of wrongness)

Protectorate of Menoth
Standard Army
PCs: 50 / 50
34 models

[00] High Allegiant Amon Ad-Raza (0 / 6 WJ remaining)
[02]  >> Hierophant
[09]  >> Scourge of Heresy
[08]  >> Reckoner
[08]  >> Reckoner
[04]  >> Repenter
[04]  >> Repenter
[02] Reclaimer
[02] Reclaimer
[02] Vassal of Menoth
[02] Vassal of Menoth
[01] The Wrack (3)
[02] Choir of Menoth (3 grunts)
[02] Choir of Menoth (3 grunts)
[06] Temple Flameguard (9 grunts)
[02]  >> Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard

Here is my thinking. Two choir let me battle some jacks (say the two spray bots) and still passage the other jacks to keep them safe from shooting. Also I had two points left over. Recalimers sit behind the Flamegaurd collecting souls. Two so one will be alive on the important turn (when I need my heavies to wreck face in melee). I can build up a small synergy chain but I'm not relying on it, all the jacks can do work without Synergy. Scourge is the one I'm not sure about. Mostly because he doesn't have reach. SPD 4 and no reach is an issue. With mobility and charging his threat is decent but I'm still not 100% sold. He is however a spectacular beater, gives me some defence and some offence against spells

No comments:

Post a Comment